Tuesday, June 30, 2009

SLC Horror: Bringing Some Horror Cred to the SLC


I realize that most of you guys aren't from Utah and when asked about Salt Lake City, your typical response is "Isn't that the place where dudes have tons of wives?" Do me a favor and humor me with this entry... will you?

Well, regardless of any preconceived notions that you may have, we here in SLC, are proud to say that we have a budding horror community. First, there's an excellent horror podcast based from there (maybe you've heard of it), now we're proud to announce a horror film festival. No... I'm not talking about the BIG one. Though there are a few horror films that make their way into Sundance every year. To my knowledge there has never been a film festival completely dedicated to horror in Utah.

That is... until now. I had a chance to catch up with the creator of the Salty Horror Film Festival. I had the chance to ask him a couple of questions. Check out the interview here!

No comments:

Post a Comment