Sunday, June 7, 2009

What The Hell is a "Salt Lake Horror Film Examiner"?


I was reading an article about why the horror genre is dying on a news site called Examiner.com. I got a little steamed at this guy's opinion... but as I read, I noticed that this site had writers that specialize in horror films.

I did a little bit of clicking around and saw that they were on the lookout for writers. So, I sent in an application and told them what an avid horror fan I am... and believe it or not, they've got me writing articles focused on horror films!

I know, I know... I'm a big dork. However, I figured that since they offer compensation for writing that if I made any cash, I could use it to support the Cadaver Lab by helping pay some hosting fees etc.

Anyhow, if you get the chance, head over to my page on Examiner.com to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment