Sunday, June 14, 2009

TECHNICAL ISSUES with Episode 34

I just found out that there are a couple of spots in episode 34 where we had some silent spots. It sounds as if some voicemails weren't added. Well, I had some real technical issues while editing and had to recover some of my audacity files then combine them with the man copy. I thought that I got everything together... but apparently I was wrong!

Anyhow, I'm going to fix the spots then re-upload the file. I really apologize to everyone who got the bad version... Sorry!!!

EDIT: I found the issues and think I have it all fixed. I'm currently exporting the fixed file. It should back, with fixed audio, this evening!

EDIT: The episode has been fixed (hopefully) re-uploaded and should available very soon.

EDIT: The episode is available now on iTunes!

Thanks Again for the heads-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment