Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Let me tell you about a little gem I found


So I was looking through my local disount store for some bargain DVD's since I need to get a collection going. I found one called "Inside" that looked interesting, so I picked it up and took it home. I let it sit for a little while but curiosity got the best of me and I decided to watch it on a snowy Saturday afternoon. What I found was absolutely shocking.

This is a story of brutality, pain, suffering, torture both mentally and physically, with some interesting twists and turns. Although I guessed what was going on as soon as the evil character was introduced, the ride through the rest of the movie was very well done. I had to rewind a couple of scenes because they took my by surprise and I wasn't ready for what happened next.

This is not a movie I will look forward to watching, but would check out from time to time with others who have not seen it. Wow, that was disturbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment