Thursday, January 29, 2009

Evil Zombie Usses!



So, I know this is lame, but... I had some extra time this week and we did some chatting over on the Midnight Podcast forums about getting "Zombie Portraits". We talked about sites like http://www.zombieportraits.com/.

Well, me being the dumbass that I am, I thought I'd take a shot. I am in no way a graphic designer, but I figured that I'd at least take a stab at making a zombie me. So, I took a pic of myself and gave it a shot. I kind of liked the way my zombie turned out, so I tried making one of Sam. Sam sent over 4 or 5 pics of himself and I chose the one that looked most like a mugshot.

They look different from each other in color and tone even though I followed the tutorial to the letter with both attempts.

I figured that I'd put them up here since I think that they are, if nothing else, pretty funny. I also added them on the "About Us" page.

So... Here they are.


Sam:


Mike:

No comments:

Post a Comment