Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Writers/Contributors Wanted!


Hey... YOU! That's right YOU! um... I know that you watch a load of horror flicks. I also know that you read horror literature and even enjoy the multiple forms of horror entertainment that is available. I also know that you have an opinion... You know what they say about opinions... They say that if you are able to put them into a thoughtful and insightful review or article that the Cadaver Lab would love to put them up on their site!

This is Mike... you know... the guy making all of the juvenile attempts at humor on the Cadaver Lab Podcast. I thought that I was going to have more time to spend adding content to the front page as well as creating other goodies like trivia for the site... Well, you know how busy I am writing apology letters to all of the groups of people that I offend during the podcast. Unfortunately, this has taken up much of my free time.

Therefore, if you have the desire to submit an article, review, or some other type of appropriate content to the Cadaver Lab, without promise of compensation, we want you!

Shoot an email over to mike@cadaverlab.com if you're interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment