Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Robert R. Best - Tamara Review


So, Tamara is into spells and such. That fact and her name remind me of Tara from Buffy The Vampire Slayer. Maybe we should skip reviewing Tamara and instead sit quietly and think about what a good show Buffy was.

Ah. Nice.

Anyway, back to Tamara.

Tamara is into spells and is a bit of a social outcast at school. Some other kids decide to play a prank on her and, like all pranks in all horror movies for all time, the prank goes badly. So badly that Tamara is killed.

Hey, now that I think of it, Tara on Buffy was also killed.

What a good show Buffy was.

Oh, sorry.

So, Tamara is killed in a prank gone bad. But the magic she's been into causes her to come back from the dead. And it somehow makes her sexy, too. Because nothing says sexy like reanimated corpses bent on revenge.

Did I mention she's bent on revenge? Do I need to? You know how these movies work. What do you think she'd come back for, ice cream?

Mmmm, ice cream.

I guess my point is that it's easy to get distracted while thinking about this movie. It's just very typical, and not quite well made enough to rise above that. Bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment